View the manual
Free bar code 39 utility
Printing barcode labels
See our barcode scanners
Free Bar Code 39 Fonts
This free bar code 39 font set could be just what you need. It offers free code 39 fonts, automatic label printing, plus the ability to export barcodes as graphic images! This free set includes fonts in both TrueType and PostScript formats. These are fully working barcode fonts. These fonts are not crippled or limited in any way.
Unlike other "freeware" font sets you find on the web our fonts come with a real manual that explains how bar code 39 works. We also give you Visual Basic macros that work inside Excel, Access, and Word to create barcode there. Finally, we also include a stand alone program for creating and printing bar code labels or exporting bar codes as images!
This free TrueType and PostScript bar code font set adds the ability to print barcodes to virtually any Windows program. Code 39 is the easiest bar code to use. It is does not require a checksum, and lets you encode numbers (0-9), upper case letters (A-Z), and some special characters (space, $ % + - . /). You can print 39 on ID cards, documents, shipping labels, stock cards, or you can print sheets of labels using our templates and your word processor.
This package includes standard and human readable (bar codes with text or numbers either above or below the barcode) versions of code 39. All versions includes a 14 page manual in pdf format, filled with examples of how to use these barcodes. This software is free to use by anyone who meets the licensing restrictions shown below.
- Includes: plain and human readable (top or bottom) versions
- Data Type: Alpha-Numeric, (A-Z, 0-9, space, $ % + - . /)
- Checksum: Optional
- Bar Code Length: Variable
- Wide/Narrow bar width ratio: 3.0
- Font Formats: Windows OpenType and PostScript
- Requires: Laser or inkjet printer with at least 300 dpi resolution
- Works with: Virtually any Windows software.
- PDF Files: These fonts will embed in a pdf file, with restrictions.
- License: Freeware - may be used without purchase of a License if one or more of the following conditions are true:
- 1) Licensee's Organization has a gross annual revenue of less than $100,000 USD, for tax purposes excluding all government and military organizations;
- 2) Licensee's Organization is classified as nonprofit with gross annual revenue of less than $100,000 USD for tax purposes excluding all government and military organizations;
- 3) The Free Software is for personal use, not associated or used for any business purpose;
- 4) The Free Software is for purely educational (not business) purposes in a public school or public University. Private Universities must purchase a License.;