View the manual
EAN Bar Code utility
View the EULA
How to Uninstall
Printing barcode labels
EAN and Bookland Bar Code Font Set
Print your own EAN or ISBN / Bookland bar codes from Windows! This TrueType and PostScript barcode font set adds the ability to print bar codes to virtually any Windows program. Our software lets you print your own EAN and Bookland codes on your product packaging, stock cards, or you can print sheets of labels with EAN barcodes using our templates and your word processor. This version can also export your bar code as a bmp, gif, jpg, or png! You can even email a graphic of your barcode to your printer.
All retail products, except those sold in the U.S. and Canada, require an EAN (European Article Numbering) bar code. In addition, books the world over require a Bookland bar code. The European Article Numbering system, EAN, was introduced in 1978. There are two different versions of EAN bar codes, EAN 8 and EAN 13, (which can encode 8 and 13 digit numbers, respectively). A special EAN 13 bar code with a 5 digit supplemental code is used to convert ISBN numbers and pricing information to a bar code for books, called Bookland. EAN bar codes encode fixed length numeric data and must have a check digit.
Our software lets you print your own EAN or Bookland bar codes on your documents and packaging, or you can print sheets of labels with EAN bar codes using our templates. Want to print bar codes in Access, Excel, or Word? We include Visual Basic macro functions that do all the work for you. If you are unfamiliar with bar codes, just run the BarEAN utility program to build individual bar codes for you. All versions includes a 16 page manual filled with examples of how to use these bar codes.
- Bar Code Length: Fixed (8, 13, or 18 digits)
- Bar Code Sets: EAN 8, EAN 13, Bookland 13 or 18 digit
- Checksum: Required
- Data Type: Numeric only
- Export Format: Export bar codes as font strings, or bmp, gif, jpg, png graphics
- Features: five aspect ratios, standard and human readable
- Font Formats: Windows TrueType and PostScript
- Requires: Laser or inkjet printer with at least 300 dpi resolution
- Works with: MS Word, MS Excel, WordPerfect, MS Access, MS FoxPro, PageMaker, Illustrator, Quark Express, Corel Draw, and many more.
- PDF Files: These fonts will not embed in a pdf file. Embeddable fonts for pdf files require a special license.