Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, or 2003, 32 or 64 bit,
laser or inkjet printer
2.4 Mbytes, V7.0
Ship and download
Print an order form
Terms & Conditions
Bar Code 128 Generator and Font Set
UCC EAN 128, SCC-14, and SSCC-18
Here's an easy way to print Code 128 barcodes from within any Windows program. You can print any subset or variation including UCC/EAN, SCC-14, or SSCC-18. The package even includes Autosense subset switching. Code 128 lets you print any ASCII character and features a high density numeric mode. Print your bar codes on shipping packaging, stock cards, invoices, print whole sheets of labels, or export your barcode as an image file in gif, jpg, bmp, or png formats. This Code 128 package includes TrueType and PostScript versions of each barcode font. Our bar code 128 samples page displays samples of each type of bar code.
Bar Code Generation. Just enter your bar code 128 data and click Make to build a barcode. Print as many bar codes as you like, on sheets of labels, inside your packaging artwork, or even export the bar codes as an image file and send it to someone else to print. You control both the height and width of the bar codes you want to print.
Printing Sheets of Labels. Printing entire sheets of bar code 128 labels has never been easier. Just type in your data and create a barcode with a single click. Use the Labels button to select the size of the label you want to print your bar code on. Any Avery™ or compatible label sheet will work. A label template will appear in your Word processor, where you can position the barcode, add text or even graphics to the label. View our label tutorial to see just how easy this is to do.
Creating Bar Code Images. If you want to send your bar code to someone else to print, you can export your barcode as an image file in bmp, gif, jpg, or png formats. You have a choice of four different print resolutions: 300, 600, 900, and 1200 dpi.
Making Lots of Bar Codes. Sometimes you need to generate large numbers of different barcodes. This package also includes Visual Basic macros that run inside Excel, Access, and Word to build barcodes for you. Add our macros to your Excel spreadsheet and you can make a new cell with a formula that builds Code 128 directly from data in any other cell. This is an easy way to generate 1,000's of barcodes all at once.
Free demo, tutorial, and manual. Would you like to try this product before you buy it? View the tutorial first to see how to run our bar code 128 software. If you have more questions, download the free demo version It has a complete help file, pdf manual, and trial version of our bar code software and fonts. You can print and scan your own bar codes with the trial software. Or take a look at the product manual for Bar Code 128.
- 128 Data Type: Alpha-Numeric+ (subsets A & B), Numeric (subset C)
- 128 Checksum: Required, mod 103 plus optional mod 10 for shipping codes
- 128 Bar Code Length: Variable, typically 4 inches or less in length
- 128 Image Formats: 300, 600, 900, & 1200 dpi in bmp, gif, jpg, and png
- Offers: six height/width variations of each 128 bar code font
- 128 Font Types: TrueType (in OpenType format) and PC PostScript
- Fonts Require: Laser or inkjet printer with a resolution of at least 300 dpi resolution
- 128 Shipping Codes: SCC-14 and SSCC-18 shipping container codes
- 128 Subsets: A, B, C, plus UCC/EAN variations in both standard and human readable versions
- Compatible Products: Word, Access, Excel, PageMaker, Illustrator, Quark Express, Corel Draw, FoxPro, Freehand, plus hundreds more.
- Embedding: These fonts will not embed in pdf files. An embeddable add on font set is available, but requires an embedding license.