Money Back Guarantee
- We guarantee your bar code will scan. As long as you print your bar codes on 300 dpi or better printers (as specified in our documentation), the bar codes you print will scan. If you follow these restrictions and your bar code does not scan, we will cheerfully refund your purchase price.
- If you order the wrong bar code set, you can exchange that product for the right one. It can be easy to mistakenly pick the wrong bar code type. If this happens to you, you are not stuck with the purchase. Just let us know what bar code type you really need and we will credit your purchase price toward the purchase of the correct product. All exchanges must include a completed copy of our Letter of Intellectual Property Destruction.
- If our software does not work, you can return it. If you are not satisfied with the way our software works you may return it to us within 30 days from date of purchase for a full refund. All returns must include a completed copy of our Letter of Intellectual Property Destruction. Any physical copies of our software must be returned to us. If you downloaded the software, just mail or fax us a copy of this letter.
- If you find a bug in our software we will fix it within 10 business days. If you encounter a bug in any of our bar code sets we feel it is our responsibility to fix that problem. Just give us 10 business days to find and fix any bug you have discovered. We will send you a new version of the software for free, or you can receive a full refund for the product.
- Reasons for refunds. We do not refund purchases if you decide you don't want or need the product after purchasing and using it. We also do not offer refunds if you decide that you do not want to pay for a multiple user license or embeddable license.
- Elfring bar code fonts are not embeddable. Retail copies of our bar code fonts will not embed in PDF files or web pages. These fonts do not include a license to do this. When you embed a bar code in a document or web page, you are actually distributing a copy of that font to every person who views the PDF file or the web page. To embed fonts you need a special version of the bar code font which is available, at extra cost. We do not refund purchases just because the retail fonts are not embeddable.
- Downloadable Software Links. All software download links expire after a short period. You must make a backup of your downloadable bar code installation file right away, or purchase a backup CD from us. We do not maintain a library of old software versions for you to download when you loose your copy of the software.
- Bar codes will only scan if you sprint them at a reasonable size. There are theoretical limits to the size of a bar code. These limits are based on your printer's resolution, the bar code type, and the way the bar code is designed. Each product manual explains the minimum size that bar code will print at. In general on a 600 dpi or better printer, no bar code will scan if you attempt to print more than 9 characters per inch (including Start, Stop, and checksums). We will not refund your purchase price just because you can not print a bar code smaller than the limits stated in our manuals.